Sunday, February 14, 2021

There is nothing up my sleeve.I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs.I'm tossing up punch lines that were never there.Over my shoulder a piano falls.

I've watched the stars fall silent from our eyes. All the sights that I have seen.I can't believe that I believed I wished.That you could see.There's a new planet in the solar system.

There is nothing up my sleeve.I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs.I'm tossing up punch lines that were never there.Over my shoulder a piano falls.

Which are YOU... SURF PARTY_JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind.

Crashing to the ground.In all this talk of time.Talk is fine.Let's play Twister, let's play Risk Monopoly, Twenty one, checkers, and chess,Yeah, yeah.There is nothing up my sleeve.I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs.I'm tossing up punch lines that were never there.Over my shoulder a piano falls.


 Colors everywhere. Never too much.There is nothing up my sleeve.I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs.I'm tossing up punch lines that were never there.Over my shoulder a piano falls. Whispers, kisses, more whispers more kisses.Just Saying."Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!"Dicks, dawgs, donkeys to date, monkeys. Grits to Kiss Persistence.



Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly. The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks. Frameworks which are often outdated. In this sense, it is only through insisting that we are wrong that we can that we can become more right and begin to reimagine more accurate frameworks to exist and be right in.

Ruination Ruination Soon I will die, however eternal, Here's how I feel in this I sometimes do When I seek in these customs certain space Making my supposed heavens hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment