Sunday, November 5, 2023

If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.

 Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.




Some Old Indian Wisdom... "Silence is always better than bullshit."'  “THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.*Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it, May be an image of 2 people and people playing socce


It's called 'Dignity' and was done by artist Dale Lamphere to honor the women of the Sioux Nation.

Frogs, fools, freaks, facts and fiction, under the belt, toads and rocks under the surface. Tricks and trades, waves to make, dances on the sands of time. Senior alert, woman for man, company for the golden years, ways to spend time, road trips, to the grand canyon we go. ReadyTake me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.

$30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. IF YOU LIVE IN A LIGHTHOUSE, YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE BEACH. JUST IMAGINE.OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks




If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.

EstateSale.com ID#:6249

Contact Information

Location: San Jacinto, CA
Contact: Monica Burge
Phone: 6197086729
Email: 
Website: 
TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?

 One more turn up at bat, moving on up, trying to get piece of pie in the sky.Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.Counting Heads. Lives on the sands of time, liars, crooks, snakes in the grass, twists and turns, good time toads.




No comments:

Post a Comment