Friday, June 28, 2024

Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .FACES IN THE SHADOWS. WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN BIRDS, FINGERS 2 Hands.

 TIPS, TALES, AND BRIDGES TO RESOURCES FOR HOMELESS, DISPLACE VETERANS, MY MISSION IN LIFE, EARTH ANGEL TO SAVE THE DAY.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES IN THE GRASS, FACES IN THE SHADOWS. WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN BIRDS, FINGERS 2 H...

No photo description available.

Let's welcome our new members:Angel Desilva,Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Heads to knocks, rocks to roll again, out of touch. The Washington Post shared,More of this coming, unfortunately.CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. I AM GOING TO CRY .Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .FACES IN THE SHADOWS. WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN BIRDS, FINGERS 2 Hands.

No photo description available.

FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING ME.Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind.Franky Froghats | Facebook Winners, Losers, Donkeys .FACES IN THE SHADOWS. WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN BIRDS, FINGERS 2 Hands.




Don’t call me angel .
I love stories and all things magic. I studied illustration, I draw. But I made these with bing ai image generator. I understand the complexity and the concerns with ai as a medium but I think there is good that can be done too. I hope you can see a little good in these ...Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'
The "dick appointment" text challenge is going viral and the responses are hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment