Friday, June 28, 2024

Life is not about the people who act true to your face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

 Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude...it was weird.'THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT TRANSFER BETWEEN YOU AND MR.ESPINOZA .I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I..



Letter from Charlottesville Dr Naomi Wolf,From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. 





 Trending in women's fashion this week.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks:National Dung Shows.SPOILER ALERT. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top


No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.


Life is not about the people who act true to your face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I...HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment